Meledstic

Missing You
Harlan Coben
Pearls and Poison
Duffy Brown

Dead Ever After: A Sookie Stackhouse Novel (Sookie Stackhouse/True Blood)

Dead Ever After - Charlaine Harris I went into this book knowing it wasn't going to end the way I wanted it to. I knew a long time ago that this series would never end the way I wanted it to as Ms. Harris had long said Sookie would never become a vampire. If she wasn't a vampire it couldn't end the way I wanted because it would make no sense if it did! So, all that aside, it was still a good story and I'm glad I read it. Lots of characters from past books turned up, some basically for "cameo" appearances, others for longer and it was nice to "see" them again. I don't understand all the abuse that's being heaped upon Ms. Harris. This was her story to tell all along, and it seemed pretty clear where it was headed. No one forced anyone else to read the books. If you don't like the way it ended....get an original idea and write your own story! Will be looking forward to [bc:After Dead: What Came Next in the World of Sookie Stackhouse|17239876|After Dead What Came Next in the World of Sookie Stackhouse (Sookie Stackhouse, #13.5)|Charlaine Harris|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1364533931s/17239876.jpg|23766743] this fall so I can see what happened to many other characters from past Sookie books.